I remember this tragic day, I was just sitting in my living room while my grandfather was watching the news. I was only four but I remember on "Headline News" that I saw a plane crash into a tower. I didn't know at the time but that attack was the 9/11 attacks.
My grandfather was shocked and I was wondering what happened. Since I was the only one at home, he explained it to me. I nearly cried hearing what happened. Today I still might.
September 11 was the US's worse terrorist attack ever recorded. In the morning of this fateful day, 19 hi-jackers took control of four planes. The planes selected were long flight ones as these had more fuel. The planes crashed into the twin towers, the pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania after passengers took control.
9/11 is regarded as the worse terror attack in the US. Nothing has ever come close to this attack.
It's been seven long years and no major attack due to terrorism has occurred in US soil since. The perpetrator was a terrorist group named al-Qaeda. The main person was recently deceased, Osama Bin Laden.
No comments:
Post a Comment